<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

I forgot what I was going to post about next. 

So, of course I'm not going to talk about what I said I would last time, get used to it. I'm having one of those I want a healthy lifestyle but I don't have the time moments. In order to get in my dose of gaming, and excercise, I did what comes naturally to me....Dance Dance Revolution (or step step revolution in Phred's words). It's an addictive game, and it burns calories. We'll see how long that lasts before I get distracted again.

I'm happy, new seasons of most of my favorite tv shows are on the horizon. I think I'm most looking forward to Six Feet Under starting back up again, the wait has seemed eternal.

Off for some Everquest now, I'll try to get back to you all soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?